Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!  I just wanted to finally come out of lurkdom and say hello. I've been looking here on and off for a while and have been drooling over the kindle forever it seems!  I finally got mine just before the holidays and I'm really happy.  It's the coolest book I've ever had!  I have a 8month old so I don't get as much time to read as I would like, but I get to pick it up at works some times.

Anyways, just thankful this board is here and enjoy learning more about my new toy!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings!
This is a great place learn about the Kindle or just to hang out. With an eight month old and working  I know you will not have a lot of time for either but at least you can enjoy your kindle.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hello, Jojo -

Welcome Aboard!  Glad to have you here  :)

I imagine peace & quiet is a bit rare with such a young baby. 

Your "toy" is very useful and hope you find time to read it more often.

Marci

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes!  I have to admit i really haven't explored my kindle much, I really only read so far and shop for more things to read.  But I love seeing all the customizing that all of you have done, and learning how to better utilize and enjoy my kindle.  Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Jojo, glad to have you here...

Let's see, so far with have Bruinboy, Jojo the Bear, Cubbie...all we need is Little Red Riding Hood! LOL

L

1 - 13 of 13 Posts