Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate you guys.

Been on the Amazon boards as of late and I have found the atmosphere getting nastier.  TO be fair I posted something that I think was totally misunderstood. I was trying to be helpful, guess it did not go down that way.. anyway.. and it happens...

but I wanted to say how nice it is to be on board where everyone is kind to each other even if they don't agree and it is nice to have a "fun" place to discuss Kindle. 

You guys rock :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thank you Chyna... :) see friendly people! :) ;;;;waving back

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
As you said, even if we don't agree, usually we just agree to disagree with no animosity

·
Registered
131 Posts
No animosity!?  What a load of..  Oh, Hi Patrizia.  Big warm Kindley hugs to you  Come over and sit by the fire.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I feel your pain....and am dying of curiousity on what you posted.
(my dad still calls me 'nosy rosy')

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi Patrizia! Ditto back to you! Take your shoes off and sit a spell.

(hands you an ice-cold lemonade)

You're the best of a group of friends here!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Zeronewbury said:
No animosity!? What a load of.. Oh, Hi Patrizia. Big warm Kindley hugs to you Come over and sit by the fire.
I did say usually.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Glad you're back with us Patrizia!!  Nothing like venturing out to make you appreciate the comfort of "home".... and KB feels like home to me!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
The nastiness on the Amazon boards is something we're concerned about and we're trying to come up with a solution.

JB

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Gee Jeff, funny how your post count is the same as Leslies... Hmmmm

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
intinst said:
Gee Jeff, funny how your post count is the same as Leslies... Hmmmm
I didn't want to look like a totally newbie and talked to Harvey about giving me a leg up... ;D He said yes cuz I'M THE BOSS!

JB

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow!!!  Hello...I was interested in seeing all those other 6000 posts, so I was getting ready to click on your name to find them...hee hee  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I wondered. Thought maybe since Leslie had done so well with her FAQ book, you just talked her into letting you borrow her computer for a while.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
pawlaw aka MXCIX said:
Wow!!! Hello...I was interested in seeing all those other 6000 posts, so I was getting ready to click on your name to find them...hee hee :D
Well, see, they are actually posted on the Amazon boards where they have a secret counter that works just for me. I use different nicks, too. One of my favorites was Mikey the Rhino, followed closely by Carl the Pipefitter.

Oh, and Gary Anderson.

JB

1 - 20 of 103 Posts