Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at this book and it got a lot of mixed reviews. Some said it was boring, others said too technical. I actually really liked it. I thought it was very exciting and movie like. It did have the usual Crichton technical stuff in it but not so much that it was difficult to follow along. Now I have a bunch more crichton stuff on my wishlist lol. I wish Jurassic Park though was kindlized. It has been years since I read that back in junior high when I was in my dino phase and wanted to be a paleontologist hehe. Anyways, glad I didn't read this book on my flight for vacation, but still a really good book. Now I am not sure what to read next. Maybe the next Sookie Stackhouse novel, or an apocalypse end of the world type book. Don't really care for post apocalyptic, but those seem more common than during apocalypse type books.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
monkeygirl351 said:
I looked at this book and it got a lot of mixed reviews. Some said it was boring, others said too technical. I actually really liked it. I thought it was very exciting and movie like. It did have the usual Crichton technical stuff in it but not so much that it was difficult to follow along. Now I have a bunch more crichton stuff on my wishlist lol. I wish Jurassic Park though was kindlized. It has been years since I read that back in junior high when I was in my dino phase and wanted to be a paleontologist hehe. Anyways, glad I didn't read this book on my flight for vacation, but still a really good book. Now I am not sure what to read next. Maybe the next Sookie Stackhouse novel, or an apocalypse end of the world type book. Don't really care for post apocalyptic, but those seem more common than during apocalypse type books.
I dont remember lots about Airframe but I remember I liked it, including the technical details.

And as for 'during apocalypse-type' books (lol, I've never heard that before)....I refer to them as SHTF books...as do some others. And I love those too but I usually just lump them together with the 'post' books.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts