Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I got an email from Oberon! My K2 Creek Bed Maple is shipping out today! I only ordered it on the 16th! They must be really catching up on that back order stuff! I live an hour away from Oberon [in fact I used to live 3 Minutes from them!] so it should arrive tomorrow, wed at the latest!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to photos.

I'm envious that you get things so fast, but I guess it's offset by the fact you have to pay sales tax.  ;D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Trade you both--I get to pay sales tax for everything I order through Amazon.  :eek:  Including all Kindle books.

How exciting to get that mail so soon though!  They really must be caught up now to get it done so quickly.  Guess it's time for us to start ordering more.  LOL!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was just going to post that I think they are finally caught up.
I just place an order this past Thursday and I got a ship notice today as well. I can't wait to get my cover! woohoo!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ordered my purple ROH on 3/15 and it came today!  I'm on the complete opposite side of the US from Oberon too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Whoo Hooo!  You were right Gadgetgirl!  I just got my email that my cover has been shipped! ;D  I can't wait, now comes the part where I track the shipping everyday and stare out my front window every ten minutes!!!    :eek:

·
Registered
906 Posts
LOL. GLad you got it Elena :) I keep hitting refresh on the UPS tracking site to see if it will show mean the ETA but so far it just says "Billing information received"

·
Registered
377 Posts
Does Oberon send USPS Priority delivery confirmation #s?  I just received a 'completed' notice from them but no USPS #. TIA!

·
Registered
97 Posts
gwen10 said:
Does Oberon send USPS Priority delivery confirmation #s? I just received a 'completed' notice from them but no USPS #. TIA!
I didn't get one with my completed notice either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts