Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to only show books, because I have other documents I want to see. How can I delete something? Can I transfer it to my SD card and then delete it on my computer?

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you click on the home or menu button (can't remember off hand) there should be a manage my files part, you can delete from there.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Use the scroll wheel to bring up the Content Manager. Check the boxes of the things you want to delete, bring up the menu again, and choose "remove selected items."

L

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Call me crazy:  I kept my welcome note
1. It lets me remember the oh so important date that I ordered my beloved Kindle. 
2. I sort of like the personalization...such drama.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
sjc said:
Call me crazy: I kept my welcome note
1. It let's me remember that so important date that I ordered my beloved Kindle.
2. I sort of like the personalization...such drama.
I still have mine. I even read it every now and then. I also still have the welcome email I got from the Kindle support team. Can you say packrat? ;D

L

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie said:
I still have mine. I even read it every now and then. I also still have the welcome email I got from the Kindle support team. Can you say packrat? ;D

L
I still have the email, but I deleted the letter last night!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I still have the email.  Don't remember anything from Jeff and I have not deleted anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts