Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may be interested in this...

Dear Derek,

Thank you for your inquiry! Currently, all of the styles we offer have the closure strap. However, we are getting ready to release a new style called the Go! jacket. This is going to be a slimmed down version of our Prodigy jacket. It will have the Kindle 2 hinge system and two corner straps, but no closure strap and no space for an e-Luminator light. If you would like to be notified when this item is available for pre-order, please follow the link below and sign up for our newsletter.

Take care,
Team M-Edge

Want to be notified about special discount offers and updates to the M-Edge product line? Click on the following link and enter your e-mail address in the box provided to register for the M-Edge monthly e-mail newsletter. http://www.buymedge.com/p_contact.html

·
Registered
54 Posts
:( Exciting but not too sure about the lack of a closure strap.....a lot of damage can be done when put inside a woman's purse!  :'(

·
Registered
135 Posts
Kendra said:
:( Exciting but not too sure about the lack of a closure strap.....a lot of damage can be done when put inside a woman's purse! :'(
My thoughts exactly! I was looking forward to the m-edge without room for the book light, but now I'm glad I ordered the Oberon. That's the reason I didn't like the Amazon cover.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good point about the purse... my wife doesnt like it when i carry one around so i dont think ill have that problem  :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tranquil Ape said:
good point about the purse... my wife doesnt like it when i carry one around so i dont think ill have that problem :)
LOL! Now I can go off to work with a smile! What a great way to start the day!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Patra said:
My thoughts exactly! I was looking forward to the m-edge without room for the book light, but now I'm glad I ordered the Oberon. That's the reason I didn't like the Amazon cover.
I agree about the closure strap and I also hope they will make an Executive leather cover without the space for the booklight. I have an Oberon and love it, but I would like to have a second less expensive cover that I don't have to be quite so careful with to take to the gym or the pool. I had the M-edge leisure cover for my K1 and hated the glare the plastic front created.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are you all emailing your suggestions for the closure strap to M-edge?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would love a slimdown prodigy M-Edge cover but I would still like a closer system.  They have the right idea except, they need to add some type of closing mechanism!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lilly said:
I would love a slimdown prodigy M-Edge cover but I would still like a closer system. They have the right idea except, they need to add some type of closing mechanism!
agreed, emailing medge right now.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Here's my response from m-edge:

This new jacket design will not have a closure strap. We designed this in response to customer requests for a slimmer and lighter product. However, I will pass on your thoughts to our development team.

Thank you for your feedback!

Take care,
Team M-Edge

Still am excited to see this cover...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts