Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a Kindle 3 for Mother's Day and ordered the Celtic Hounds in Wine last night! I'm so excited and hope it comes before we leave on Memorial Day weekend. I want to show it off when we visit our family.  ;D

I was up way too late researching skins last night and found a few that might work. I was thinking something Matte from Decalgirl.

I'm looking for some good skin recommendations to compliment my Oberon cover.

Thanks so much and I'm glad I found this board!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Congratulations, Scrapmamma and welcome to Kindle World.  You'll have a lot of fun accessorizing your Kindle....probably more than you ever expected :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats, scrapmamma ~ I have the Celtic Hounds in wine and have the Decal skins in Library and Monet - Garden at Giverny  (matte on both).
Presently, I have the Library skin on and love my Oberon so much that it'll be hard to change out the skin.  Guess I'll just wait till I get bored with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the Via Del Fiori in Matte from decalgirl and a Borsa Bella bag!

I can't wait for all my goodies to arrive!!!

I'll post pics when it all comes in.

*mommacomet I love "The Window" skin, that is very pretty! That was my other choice!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Congratulations! You will love it! I don't think I've ever been so content before with an Oberon, or any cover, as I am now with my Celtic Hounds in saddle. ;D

·
Registered
316 Posts
The Celtic Hounds is a nice design with the pewter designed button just the right touch.  Mine is green and my hubby has his DX covered in wine.  The stamping on mine was uneven on the back.  This upset me initially but I have grown to love it anyway.  I will be ordering one in wine shortly to go with a Christmas gift.

·
Registered
115 Posts
scrapmamma said:
I ordered the Via Del Fiori in Matte from decalgirl and a Borsa Bella bag!

I can't wait for all my goodies to arrive!!!

I'll post pics when it all comes in.

*mommacomet I love "The Window" skin, that is very pretty! That was my other choice!
Scrapmamma, it looks like you are all set...Kindle 3, Celtic Hounds Cover, Via Del Fiori Skin, and a Borsa Bella Bag. Life is good! ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alley Gator said:
Scrapmamma, it looks like you are all set...Kindle 3, Celtic Hounds Cover, Via Del Fiori Skin, and a Borsa Bella Bag. Life is good! ;D
Yes, I'm all set thanks to the enablers on this board. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts