Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Im new here and to the Kindle, i just ordered my accessories and im excited!!! I already love my Kindle 2 and ive only had it 1 day!! Just wanted to share ;D

·
Registered
320 Posts
When you get it will you post a pic of the cover. I've read its not the same color as it shows on the site. I'm curious. Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome, kitty!  Which skin did you get?  I've had my eye on the fuchsia M-edge cover for a while.  Hope you love it, and please consider posting a pic when it arrives!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome to the boards, and as for the skins... they're like a good set of power tools, you can never have too many. My wife would probably kill me if she knew how much I spent on accessories alone.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! So to answer some questions, yes that puppy is mine, his name is Bowie and he is half maltese , half yorkie. I also have another one named Ava, shes black and half poodle, half yorkie. I got the fuchsia Medge and i hope it is pretty in real life. I will try my best to post pic, as long as its easy to do on here. I know i will be addicted to the accessories ;D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I got my fuschia case last week and I honestly think it is prettier in person . Pebbled and a nice shade... Not too over the top

·
Registered
906 Posts
kittykindle said:
Thanks everyone! So to answer some questions, yes that puppy is mine, his name is Bowie and he is half maltese , half yorkie. I also have another one named Ava, shes black and half poodle, half yorkie. I got the fuchsia Medge and i hope it is pretty in real life. I will try my best to post pic, as long as its easy to do on here. I know i will be addicted to the accessories ;D
I want your puppy!!! So cute :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaah thanks! Bowie is quiet the character! He is the silliest lil dog ive ever met. HE actually looks like a living teddy bear and he loves playing catch! Ava is a bit older, she is content to just hang out and watch her brother be a nut. Im so excited about my skins and cover but i think my cover is on back order.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
you will really like the fuschia.. its very nice in person.. I was iffy because I had heard someetimes its not the same online.. this one I found to be pretty and feminine

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just added a Borsa bella travel bag. And can i say that Melissa got back to me so fast!!! I was really impressed. She has made me a customer for life!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
How does Oberson spell it?  Fuchsia is the actual spelling .. I would have NO idea but one of my grandmothers was actually named Fuchsia.  When I was little I thought it meant "mother in law" when my dad called her by her name. 

I'll be interested in seeing your pictures when you get your cover!  Cannot wait to see your M Edge/Decalgirl/Borsa Bella combination!

Your dog is so cute!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I have two of Melissa's bags.. you will love them.. she does great work

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think your puppy is adorable :).........and I think it's cute you have dogs, but your name is KITTYkindle....... :D
kjn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IM sure i spelled the color wrong, Kitten is actually a nickname of mine so thats why the name kittykindle.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had a very good weekend, but imagine my surprise on saturday when a package arrived at my door from M-edge!!!!!! Less than a week ago i ordered it and its here! Its so pretty, i love it! :D

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Patrizia said:
I got my fuschia case last week and I honestly think it is prettier in person . Pebbled and a nice shade... Not too over the top
Which style did you get, Patrizia and kittykindle - executive, platform, or prodigy? I'm wondering about the size of the executive for the K2. I've heard people say they thought it was too wide on the left side when folded back. I'd appreciate any input you have on this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts