Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is John and I'm eagerly awaiting my Kindle.  My status currently shows it should arrive between Mar. 2 and Mar. 12.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that frequently checks the status.  ;D

I've already downloaded a bunch of free classics, including some that I've always wanted to read but never got around to (like War and Peace).

John

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here John -

Happy Waiting - lots of others in your shoes.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello John and welcome! Congrats on your recent kindle purchase. You have come to the right place to hang out while waiting!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Then when you get your kindle, you be constantly checking your one-click status to avoid over spending lol!
Welcom to the KindleBoards!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi John, welcome! Glad to have you here.

War and Peace, huh? I'm having more fun reading guilty pleasure books. LOL.

L

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome John,
You'll find a plethora of interesting subjects and people here.  Enjoy them all while waiting.
debbie

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, JMEADERS,

It is great to meet a fellow Kindle owner, even if the said Kindle is still awaiting it's arrival.

Lots of helps, hints and ideas to get you started with in the meantime here.

Nice to meet you,

-sailor *click*

·
Registered
869 Posts
John,

Hello & welcome to Kindleboards!

You do have a long wait ahead of you so you did well by coming here  ;)  Lots of things to do and recommendations to see.

Feel free to jump on in,

Marci

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello John, I too am waiting for my Kindle. Mine will be shipping about the same time as yours.

Yes, be careful of the one-clicky button. I wanted to put a book in my wish list, instead I bought it!

Sara

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
You can cancel that accidental click order and they will reimburse your account very quickly. 
debbie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts