Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all!

I just placed my order for a Kindle 2 yesterday, and while browsing the Amazon Kindle community I stumbled across a reference to these boards.  And this certainly looks like a much better place!

This will be my first Kindle.  I've been saving my pennies since last summer for it.  Trying to be patient until it arrives!

When I'm not reading, I spend my time homeschooling my two kids and tending to our four pets.  And I help moderate a pet message board.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you while I learn about Kindles!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Pawz, welcome! So glad to have you here. This is a fun and friendly place, full of knowledgeable people who love their Kindles. We'll be happy to pass the time with you.

L

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Welcome Pawz you have come to the right place. Lots of nice people to chat with about you Kindle.You will also find the answers to any of the questions you might have.

G

·
Howdy!

You will have to go through out pet thread and check it out.  Then post some pictures of your own.  Most Kindlers are also into pets

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Pawz! We do love our pets, be they furry or Kindles in covers. Lots to check out in the Tips and Ricks, Book corner, and Accessories areas. Come hang out with us while waiting for your Kindle.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
WOW pets and kids and kindles and reading what a wonderful combination.  Welcome, aqnd we do love pictures of our furbabies so please post some of yours  8)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Pawz and welcome to our (and your soon to be) obsession! You have come to the right place for all things Kindle! Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the board Pawz I just bought myself a Kindle2 and wandered in from the wilderness a couple days ago.  I think you'll find this is a great place to chat about all kinds of things.  The wait would be killing me if it weren't for Kindleboards...

On second thought the wait is killing me, Arrgh!! :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts