Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just published Ragnarok, the final installment in my series, I Bring the Fire. It's the longest--a beast at about 600 pages. It took me too long to write--I lost a significant chunk of childcare this fall, and got saddled with an extra job last fall.

I hope that some people like Ragnarok. I know not everyone will ... even among my fans there is a lot of variation in taste.

Heck, with a book this long, I guess forget about hoping people like it, just hope they finish it.

I wish I drank.

·
Registered
584 Posts
C. Gockel said:
I just published Ragnarok, the final installment in my series, I Bring the Fire. It's the longest--a beast at about 600 pages. It took me too long to write--I lost a significant chunk of childcare this fall, and got saddled with an extra job last fall.

I hope that some people like Ragnarok. I know not everyone will ... even among my fans there is a lot of variation in taste.

Heck, with a book this long, I guess forget about hoping people like it, just hope they finish it.

I wish I drank.
Yay! Congrats!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Congratulations! It's a BIG accomplishment. I'll raise my wine glass to you tonight. Since you don't drink, celebrate with chocolate (or anything your heart desires). You earned it!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I find there's a hilariously large subset of fans for Norse fandoms who just refuse to even acknowledge Ragnarök.  I'm going to cover it in my series as well, way down the line, and I can already hear the indignation over it.

I just started on the first of your books the other night.  I think I used to follow you on another site, but I'm not sure if you are who I think you are.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

Congrats! What's next?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Congratulations! Way to go!
C. Gockel said:
I wish I drank.
That's why they invented ice cream and chocolate truffles. ;D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts