Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there aren't any parades or book release parties or soirees after this sort of thing, I thought I'd share here. This second book took a little longer to complete, and during its writing all sorts of other things happened to distract me from it (my daughter has started walking, for example), but it's done now. Yay!

Here it is, btw: http://www.amazon.com/Colonists-Movement-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00C08FXFC/ref=la_B00B014PV8_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1364230281&sr=1-6

(On another note, I'm considering a short break between this and the third/final book to write a short bit of fiction in Hugh's WOOLverse, but haven't made up my mind for sure. I've never written fanfic, unless you count the illustrated one-page Hardy Boys ghost story I wrote when I was five.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jonathan C. Gillespie said:
I like the cover. It's classy.
Interesting that you chose to release it free. Why is that?
Thanks, I've got an excellent space artist who makes the books look legit (and make me look even better).

The book is $2.99, but I'm going with a quick free promo in the hopes of developing some early traction. We'll see if it works out -- the promos seem to have a much smaller reach lately.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vince Dickinson said:
Looks great! Just curious why you wouldn't go right into the third book?
Good luck, whatever you do next!
Thanks! The third book is going to be a pretty heavy emotional story to tell -- I could use a short break to tell a slightly different story. (Granted, Hugh's universe isn't the cheeriest place, so maybe my plan falls apart there. :D)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts