Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The hardest thing to remember when you are a bank robber is that you still look like everybody else. The giant sign that says JUST ROBBED A BANK is not flashing over your head, it is IN your head.

This is a book of stories. Stories I lived before, during, and after becoming a bank robber. And make no mistake, even though I haven't robbed any banks for years, I am still a bank robber. Once I understood the flashing sign was in my head, not over it, it was going to be in my head forever. That's what being a bank robber taught me about the defining choices we make: They can't be unmade. But the most important choice I made wasn't choosing to be a bank robber. Being a bank robber just put me on the path to being everything I ever wanted to be, and more.

Because it taught me that I could choose.

Available through most online retailers in most electronic formats or in paperback.

On Amazon here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 13758

The hardest thing to remember when you are a bank robber is that you still look like everybody else. The giant sign that says JUST ROBBED A BANK is not flashing over your head, it is IN your head.

This is a book of stories. Stories I lived before, during, and after becoming a bank robber. And make no mistake, even though I haven't robbed any banks for years, I am still a bank robber. Once I understood the flashing sign was in my head, not over it, it was going to be in my head forever. That's what being a bank robber taught me about the defining choices we make: They can't be unmade. But the most important choice I made wasn't choosing to be a bank robber. Being a bank robber just put me on the path to being everything I ever wanted to be, and more.

Available through most online retailers in most electronic formats or in paperback.

On Amazon here.
View attachment 13758

On Amazon here.
How many bank did you rob?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I should have given a less flippant answer there, but I've had to work pretty hard at that question over the years because I didn't really keep count. The first one was supposed to be the only one. My lifestyle, as shown in the book, got pretty hectic after that and while it seems like I should know, I just don't exactly. Robbing banks was sort of like putting gas in the car, I just did it when the tank was low and didn't think too much about it as an event. When something funny or out of the ordinary happened, I remembered that because it was a story to be told...and this book is the result.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today I got the first e-mail response from a media personality saying they would read my book. It's a great day, and a good day for a bump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts