Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally don't do these, but somebody asked I properly introduce myself so here I go. I'm Kimblee, and I am an avid reader, and for the longest time was against ebooks. Dead Tree books were so perfect for me. But after much research and persuasion, I bought a Kindle, and have not been this excited for a gadget EVER. I have the 2-3 week shipping wait, and it will be so incredibly hard.

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself, and if I could beg a little, if people could try to give me name ideas for my new kindle over on the other forum page, that would be great. I fail when it comes to naming things

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Kimblee, Welcome! Glad to have you here. You will love your Kindle and wonder how you ever lived without it.

Leslie

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hi Kimblee, welcome to the board.  :)  I don't have name for my kindle yet and I have my kindle since July... I should think of something but I'm not good at it either.  :(

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Kimblee said:
I normally don't do these, but somebody asked I properly introduce myself so here I go. I'm Kimblee, and I am an avid reader, and for the longest time was against ebooks. Dead Tree books were so perfect for me. But after much research and persuasion, I bought a Kindle, and have not been this excited for a gadget EVER. I have the 2-3 week shipping wait, and it will be so incredibly hard.

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself, and if I could beg a little, if people could try to give me name ideas for my new kindle over on the other forum page, that would be great. I fail when it comes to naming things

Thanks!
Welcome, Kimblee! Ah, the anticipation of a new Kindle! We've all been there, and we all love sharing the wait with you. Be sure to post and tell us all about it when your Kindle finally arrives! We love sharing the birthing stories!

And we love helping with names (you, too, Shizu!) We'll make suggestions, and maybe that will give you new ideas for names, too! And whatever name you choose will be perfect!

Now come on over to the dark side (The Accessories Board) and start planning for presents for your Kindle!

Betsy

Betsy

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Betsy the Quilter said:
Now come on over to the dark side (The Accessories Board) and start planning for presents for your Kindle!

Betsy
HAHA. Too much money has already been dropped on the Kindle, and I'm going to have to buy some books when he arrives, so I dunno...I will need a book light sooner or later, so who knows? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts