Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I have a mEdge cover in Sapphire blue for sale. It comes with the elumminator light. Both are in excellent shape. Asking $40 and I pay shipping. Will ship out immediately.

Since I am not a PayPal fan, I ask for payment in the form of a amazon.com gift certificate....will send you my email address for payment this way! :D

Please post here or PM me if interested....

Here is some pictures of the cover:

Front Open Inside

Light Back

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Kindle Kay,

Sorry, don't need the cover but I have a question:

How do you go about accepting payment in the form of an Amazon gift certificate?  Do you have to give any other info other than your email address?

I also do not like to use PayPal as they charge me a % of the selling price as if I'm a merchant and I'm not.

Thanks,
DD

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gift certificates are given electronically via an email address on Amazon.  When you buy a gift certificate, you input the email you want it sent to.  So that is how I am asking for payment.  I will give my email to the buyer via private message

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
KindleKay said:
Gift certificates are given electronically via an email address on Amazon. When you buy a gift certificate, you input the email you want it sent to. So that is how I am asking for payment. I will give my email to the buyer via private message
Thanks so much for the prompt answer. Sounds very easy.

I'm so upset that I didn't think of this form of payment sooner. I just sold my K1 with a M-edge cover for $225.00 and PayPal charged me almost $7.00 in fees! I had never received funds before so I didn't know about the exhorbitant fee. That's the cost of some Amazon books!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts