Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who may be interested....I just received an email from Don at Oberon letting me know the 'Roof of Heaven' design for the K1 cover would be up on their website by next week. Woo hoo! I love that design. They may be posting a few others next week also.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oooh, it's a neat one. I spent some time looking for the cover on the Oberon site, so I hope you don't mind me posting a photo.

Just as a disclaimer to the Oberon newbies out there: this is a photo of the journal cover. The Kindle cover would have a square, low-profile pewter button clasp as seen on the other Oberon Kindle covers.

I hope Oberon continues to make covers for Kindle 1 for the indefinite future. Our K1s can last for years, after all, and we might be in want of a new K1 cover down the road. ;D

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing the new covers next week too. I sold some treasures junk on eBay last month, so I have enough to splurge if I do a little transfer-of-funds switcheroo.

·
Registered
138 Posts
*sigh*  that is the only Oberon cover that has truly tempted me....I hope they do it for the K2 as well.  Then again, if they don't do it for the K2 it will save me some money.  I'm not sure how long I could resist it :-\

1 - 4 of 4 Posts