Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a slightly used K2 from pomlover2586 (Elaina).  She is going to ship it to me tomorrow, Thursday.  I did not think I would be this excited, since I have my K1 and I am quite attached to it.  But I am very very very excited. 

I also purchased a slightly used M-edge platform cover from pawlaw akaMXCIX.  The cover came a couple of days ago.  I love it.  The green is definitely better than I imagined it would be.

I ordered my DG Van Gogh Iris skin.  It got into Pittsburgh, PA this morning at 12:52a.m.  I'm pretty sure I'll get it today. 

So thank you to the enablers who were in chat a few nights ago who helped me decide I really wanted this K2.  Elaina will be sending me a tracking number, so I'll be on Kindle watch.  I can't wait!!!!

deb

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congrats Deb!

(I remember it was mostly Leslie who was pushing you to buy it.  ;D)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.  It was Leslie, but I wasn't going to name names.  But since you did.....thanks, Leslie. 
I figure once I get the K2 I can decide if I want to sell my K1.  No reason for me to be a two-K person.
deb

·
Registered
123 Posts
The Iris skin should look beautiful with the green cover!  The Oberon Iris cover would of course also be gorgeous.  ;D

All enabling aside,  ::)  I might be interested in your KK.  I really think my husband needs one.  PM if you decide to sell!

Kim

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Congrats on your new K2!  Sounds like it's going to very nicely dressed too:)  I've also got a Platform and love it.  I kept my KK, thinking that one day my 8 yr. old will inherit it.  For now I keep that one w/me when I'm on the go and K2 stays at home on my nightstand.  I'm currently contemplating a DX, but haven't been pushed over the edge yet :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My skin came today.  The match is beautiful.  I can't wait for my K2 to arrive.  The seller had a Creek Bed Maple Oberon that I bought also.  She sold everything she had as a package.  I would love love love to have the Iris cover.  We'll have to see how much I like the Creek Bed Maple.  I'm thinking I'll like it.  It's very pretty in the post. 
deb

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
That's what I have, deb, on my K1. . . I really like it. . . . ..

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Creek Bed Maple, Ann?
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm thinking I'm going to really like it.  I am starting to get very anxious to get the K2.  Elaina is going to mail it out today. 
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
K2 shipped yesterday!!!  Coming from California, so hopefully by Monday. 
deb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts