Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the K2 just fine.  It feels sleek and more modern than the one.  I would have to say I do miss the next page button and being able to push it from the right side.  I have to think about it more than I did with the K1.  I'm sure I will get used to it with time.  My Mom was here earlier and I gave her my K1 with the World Tree cover from Oberon.  I gave her a quick lesson and she was very excited.  She didn't even know what a Kindle was so it was really super cool to see how excited she got when I explained it to her and then we downloaded a book she has been wanting just like that and she couldn't believe it!  It was so funny!  She lives in the country more than an hour from any book store and she buys a ton of new release hardbacks. It was great to see her when it set in that she would be saving money and she would not be over running her house with books.  I'll be waiting to hear from her to see what she says after she's had a chance to actually play with it. Now I can't wait for the K2 Oberon covers to be ready.  I pre ordered the roof of heaven.  Thanks for listening!

Holly

·
Registered
455 Posts
You are a wonderful daughter! I also live an hour away from the closest store that sells books so I know how much the Kindle has meant to me in that regard. I am sure your mom will appreciate your gift more and more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts