Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading posts saying you are stalking the brown truck to deliver your Kindle. Mine says it's coming from KY by the U.S. Post Office. Why are some delivered by UPS and some by the Post Office?
By the way, my K2 is scheduled to arrive on Thursday!!!
Belinda

·
Registered
921 Posts
I think it depends it you had it overnighted or 2nd day delivery, those come by UPS.  Super saver shipping comes USPS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is also coming via USPS and should be arriving Thursday too!  I can't wait for it to arrive.

My shipping address is a PO Box and since UPS can't ship to PO Boxes, it's coming via USPS.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I had to have my Kindle right away...so I did 2 day.
Amazon's super saving shipping is fine,but it literally seems to take forever.No wonder why it's free lol
Congrats on your soon arriving Kindle :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sugar said:
I had to have my Kindle right away...so I did 2 day.
Amazon's super saving shipping is fine,but it literally seems to take forever.No wonder why it's free lol
Congrats on your soon arriving Kindle :)
I'm the same way. Once I make the decision to purchase, I want it now. Instant gratification.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I ordered my kindle in January and when I 1st ordered I was on a 6-8 week waitlist for a K1 but they never ended up filling the orders for k1's they just upgraded me to a k2 in Feb. and shipped that when it came out instead.

Which was fine with me because at that point I felt like I had been waiting FOREVER. I just wanted a kindle at that point 1 or 2 were both fine since I had no basis for comparison to find out which I actually preferred.

Back to the Original topic I chose the fastest shipping available because I couldn't take waiting a minute longer than I already had.

Also when I ordered my Mom's kindle2 I originally chose supersaver shipping because it was free but then I got the confirmation email that said it wouldn't have been delivered until after Mothers Day so I had to go back and change the shipping to fastest available for hers also.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I don't know or understand Amazon's shipping system at all... Everything thing I have ever ordered from them has come UPS except for my second Kindle which came FedEx. They have never sent me anything through the mail regardless of shipping method (next day, 2 day, ground, etc).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts