1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KiKi wearing Pink Plaid and the Amazon Cover

Ladybug wearing Quest with the MEdge Prodigy in Caramel

Side by Side with the Ipod in Zen Revisited

How funny that they have the same screen saver when Ladybug has been read daily and KiKi has only been turned on to check and make sure she works and to download 5 books. :D

The skins were quite easy to apply. Next up are the laptops ~ they will be wearing Pink Plaid and Zen Revisted.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
921 Posts
ladyknight33 said:
KiKi wearing Pink Plaid and the Amazon Cover

Ladybug wearing Quest with the MEdge Prodigy in Caramel

Side by Side with the Ipod in Zen Revisited

How funny that they have the same screen saver when Ladybug has been read daily and KiKi has only been turned on to check and make sure she works and to download 5 books. :D

The skins were quite easy to apply. Next up are the laptops ~ they will be wearing Pink Plaid and Zen Revisted.
Very nice. The plaid skins look better on than the website. I didn't care for them on decalgirls website, but it looks great on your K2. Quest looks nice too.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Those look great - I love them all but the Quest is fantastic. Of course I am a bit of a fan of Zen Revisited since that is what is on my iTouch and also on Minerva

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Looking fantastic there!  :eek:

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
My son is home from college so I grabbed his Kindle to take a picture of his M-edge cover and Quest skin:

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Love the Quest on the Klassic! ;)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
All of these skins are great.  I never thought I would get caught up in all the hype of the accessories but I have been hooked, you all have sucked me in LOL.  I would like to invite you to see Aurora in her new skin Velvet Jewel on my post "New DecalGirl Skin".

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
B-Kay said:
All of these skins are great. I never thought I would get caught up in all the hype of the accessories but I have been hooked, you all have sucked me in LOL. I would like to invite you to see Aurora in her new skin Velvet Jewel on my post "New DecalGirl Skin".
It doesn't say Kindle Enabler in my sig for nothin'. ;)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Member24  AKA Leslie ~ I saw your son's skin and fell in love with it. I chose my cover based upon the skin. A little bummed that the K2 did not come with screen savers but I should be reading it and not looking at the pretty pictures ;)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
ladyknight33 said:
Member24 AKA Leslie ~ I saw your son's skin and fell in love with it. I chose my cover based upon the skin. A little bummed that the K2 did not come with screen savers but I should be reading it and not looking at the pretty pictures ;)
The Quest is really nice. And, I think it looks much nicer in person than it does in the picture. It's a pretty color -- sort of unusual.

L

·
Registered
148 Posts
I really like the pink plaid.  I agree with the above poster, I wasn't crazy about it on the website, but it looks fantastic on the Kindle!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts