Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that one of the new features of the K3 will allow it to be delivered via whispernet within 60 seconds from time of purchase. However, I have not been able to confirm this. Anybody else heard about this?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Ron said:
I hear that one of the new features of the K3 will allow it to be delivered via whispernet within 60 seconds from time of purchase. However, I have not been able to confirm this. Anybody else heard about this?
It will be delivered 60 seconds before you order it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
K3s are fully sentient machines who know intuitively who their future owner is destined to be. If you are meant to share your life with a K3, it will appear as if by magick at exactly the right time and place. Usually when you are least expecting it.

·
Super Moderator
67,558 Posts
Wisteria, I don't think that function will be available until K4 or K5. . . . :)

But to address the OP. . . .Current Kindles, and I assume the K2 will as well, allow sending of a purchased item almost immediately.  If I go on Amazon now and buy something, then wake up my Kindle and make sure WN is on, the new content shows up pretty quickly. . . .If I buy from Amazon via the Kindle it's there right away.

Or are you asking a completely different question?  Just trying to read between the lines and am somewhat confused by the K3 reference. . .typo?

Ann

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Wisteria Clematis said:
K3s are fully sentient machines who know intuitively who their future owner is destined to be. If you are meant to share your life with a K3, it will appear as if by magick at exactly the right time and place. Usually when you are least expecting it.
I think you're talking about K93

1 - 20 of 27 Posts