Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, it’s great to be part of the Book Bazaar and the Kindle Boards.  I would like to take a few minutes to introduce my novel “Kafka’s House”, a coming of age story that will take you back to mid-sixties Romania.  More than anything else, Kafka's House is a story about being born and growing up in a closed society, and learning the painful road to trusting others. 

Thanks for taking a look, sampling, letting me know what you think.   And thank you for creating this great community of book lovers.

Gabriela

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
Gabriela--

welcome to KindleBoards and congratulations on your book and your first post!

We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature, as you've done. Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, most of our authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Be sure to read the fine print below!

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to PM us if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

The fine print:
Please add to your existing book thread when you have news about your book rather than start a new one, it helps the members who are trying to follow you. You may have a separate thread for each of your books. We recommend you bookmark your post so that you can find it in the future. ;) You may respond to all posts, but if there have been no member posts, we ask that you wait a week before "bumping" the thread by posting back-to-back posts of your own. And we ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead. All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum. From time to time our site rules may change; be sure to check Forum Decorum for the current guidelines and rules. ;D

· Registered
1,541 Posts
Greetings Gabriela - I'm pretty new on here and am excited about looking around at all the new books. I think that the kindle feature that allows us to look at samples is brilliant. Will go and sample your book now. Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.