1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Betsy, can you adjust the subject head to include that this is a GOLD BOX DEAL, not just the KDD? That means it's the store-wide deal of the day! So even more awesome!

Congratulations to all these T&M authors. Plus, wow, Michael's entire Righteous series is listed for $1.99 each. Someone will be treating everyone in the Cafe to a round of coffee today, right?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Phoenix Sullivan said:
Betsy, can you adjust the subject head to include that this is a GOLD BOX DEAL, not just the KDD? That means it's the store-wide deal of the day! So even more awesome!

Congratulations to all these T&M authors. Plus, wow, Michael's entire Righteous series is listed for $1.99 each. Someone will be treating everyone in the Cafe to a round of coffee today, right?
Thanks, Betsy and Phoenix. They've dropped the first three to 99¢ and the fourth to $1.99. I'm excited. It should be fun to watch. :)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
The mysteries include works by Ian Fleming, Barry Eisler and KB's own Michael Wallace and Barbra Annino. Woohoo, I hadn't picked up the latest in Michael's series.
Thanks, Betsy, I hope you like it. The Blessed and the Damned is my personal favorite of the Righteous series. Send me a PM when you finish, and assuming you still want some more I'll mail you a paper copy of #5. It's not out officially until March but they gave me some ARCs and I'd be happy to mail you one.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michael,

I've moved your comment from the thread in the Book Corner as some could see it as promotional.  And thanks for the offer of the ARC, it's very kind of you.  Aarghhhh.  My policy is to not accept freebies from the authors here...  :'(

Betsy

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Michael,

I've moved your comment from the thread in the Book Corner as some could see it as promotional. And thanks for the offer of the ARC, it's very kind of you. Aarghhhh. My policy is to not accept freebies from the authors here... :'(

Betsy
Hmm, how about if you "pay" me by turning off all moderation of Michael Wallace's posts for 2013? Or is that kinda the point? ;)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MichaelWallace said:
Hmm, how about if you "pay" me by turning off all moderation of Michael Wallace's posts for 2013? Or is that kinda the point? ;)
;)

You'd have to start doing things that needed moderation...talk to Julie. :D ;)

Betsy

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
;)

You'd have to start doing things that needed moderation...talk to Julie. :D ;)

Betsy
I've been self-medicating, er, self-moderating. I'm very good at driving with cruise control to avoid getting ticketed. But if I knew there were no speed limit...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts