Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casper, Coral and I had a nice time in the KB chatroom tonight, and I wondered if this board ever had a crit group and/or general writing workshop chat in there in the past, or, if not, if people would be interested?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I'd be interested, but sadly, I can't get into the chat room.  I've been invited and have tried but my old computer won't let me.  :( 

I hope others will join you though.  It sounds like a great idea!  Good luck!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
JeanneM said:
I'd be interested, but sadly, I can't get into the chat room. I've been invited and have tried but my old computer won't let me. :(

I hope others will join you though. It sounds like a great idea! Good luck!
I wonder why that would happen. Maybe it's just a matter of the browser you are using? What browser are you using? 8)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I usually use the AOL one which I know is terrible.  I tried IE and still couldn't get in.  I got a message saying I had to update something...maybe flashplayer or something similar. I can't remember now. I updated what they told me to but still couldn't get in.

I desperately need a new computer.  This one has crashed three times in as many years and is running out of memory.  :)  I'll just have to wait I think.

I hope you get a lot of interest on this thread as it sounds like something that would be really helpful for people. 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts