Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I've read DC's book. It's hard to find words to describe it. Truely unqiue and enjoyable. I hope he sells millions of copies.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Heh, I wondered when that was going to come out. I think KB members now have more than 1% of all the Kindle Singles - and almost 5% of the comparatively few fiction ones.

Go team-KB-short-fiction-writers. :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hugh Howey said:
Purchased. Sounds right up my alley. Congrats to the author!
Congrats DC! - and Hugh - Shouldn't you be relaxing after your whirlwind year, and not spending time on KB :)

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
George Berger said:
Heh, I wondered when that was going to come out. I think KB members now have more than 1% of all the Kindle Singles - and almost 5% of the comparatively few fiction ones.

Go team-KB-short-fiction-writers. :)
Who else is on KS? George, you were the first KBer I was aware of.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
ToniD said:
Who else is on KS? George, you were the first KBer I was aware of.
AFAIK, I was the first, Hugh was second, and now this is the third. (And all this year, too.) Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone, but I think that's all of us.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
ToniD said:
Thanks Dalya for the alt link. The one I first posted took you to the new release KS page.... Still does?

Go team George/Hugh/DC!
Found it, got it. Love writing that bores into your skull like a dentist's drill.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
This is a stunning book and deserves to bring the author a whole heap of success. If you buy it, you can then upgrade by downloading the first four chapters of 'Wet or Dry' (you have to e-mail Am to ask for the upgrade). They, IMO, are also stunning.

Go DC!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Echoing the praise others have shared above.  This is a unique piece of writing that made me appraise my own with a much more critical eye.

Great news for a unique talent.  Congratulations!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts