Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this place went the way of Tombstone and Virginia City!

What happened to all the experienced indie writers?

This place got pretty tame all of a sudden...sad.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
We still have experienced Indie writers here!

Instead of a post like this, maybe you'd like to start a conversation about something that new and or experienced writers might be interested in.

Betsy
KB Mod

·
Registered
297 Posts
I still check everyday - but I only got involved when something caught my interest. I'm in several Facebook groups too and the same deal. If it informs me and helps me with my writing, I chip in. If the poster has an interesting experience or point of view, I usually enjoy hearing from them.

I think now that Kindle Scout is closed, the authors here always did need a new focal point. The buzz, interest and support around that program was great. I noticed my Amazon author rank soared when I was campaigning - even if I was never selected! Even giving out freebies or being in a trad anthology doesn't give me the same push.

Several other sites haven't even caught up with the fact that Kindle Scout closed and have provision for it still!

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
I been here since 2008, I am still here. I am still seeing nice participation on Kboards. Its actually picked up a bit lately I think. I see action again in the book corner, which is great. And tea, always talk about tea. Tea and books, perfect pairing.  ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts