Kindle Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Proofreading + Line Editing + Book Titles + Blurbs + Plotting + Research

Hi, I'm Megan and I'm a long-time reader and ghostwriter in the romance genres. I'm looking to expand into editing and proofreading now that I'm nearing the end of my last semester and I'll have more time to give some good love and attention to great books!

I specialize in romance and erotica, but will accept submissions in fantasy, science fiction, paranormal and teenage & young adult fiction. Depending on the project, I can also accept submissions for non-fiction.

I understand I'm rather new here, so for a limited time, my prices are lower then industry standard!

I'm also offering a free 3,000 word edit to prospective clients!

BETA READING:

One pass. Author will get a review of their manuscript, including strong and weak points, opinions of overall flow and structure and detail level, and suggestions for improvement.

Flat fee of $40 USD, up to 80,000 words. $10 per additional 10,000 words.
Delivery Time: 2-3 days

PROOFREADING:

Includes correction of spelling, grammar, run on sentences, confusing phrasing or descriptions. Will also make notes on flow and plot points, as well as the aforementioned review from the beta-read list.

$0.002/word. A 50,000 word novel = $100 USD up to 100,000 words. Please contact me directly for longer works as delivery times and availability may change.
Delivery Time: 4-6 days

LINE EDITING:

Includes all the aforementioned services. Includes a letter from the editor highlighting any issues in the whole book and on a chapter-by-chapter basis. We may tweak, rewrite, cut or reorder scenes/pages/paragraphs to deliver your readers the best story possible. Fact checking and basic research is included.

$0.004/word. A 50,000 word novel = $200 USD. Available up to 100,000 words.
Delivery Time: Within 10 days, depending on the needs of the manuscript.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with inquiries! Let's talk!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wondering about audiobook production? I can talk you through the rights holder side of audiobook production and take responsibility for the production itself.

I have over 10 years of experience in working in theatres (as a stagehand) and understand the craft of storytelling as well as the technical requirements of audio.

I have a warm, fluid style that is well suited for sci-fi, fantasy, YA, NA and romance.

Check out my website: https://www.rockytaylornarrator.com/

Message me to find out if I am the right fit for your book.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm happy to introduce to you GetCovers - book cover design services for indie authors that don't break the bank. We provide book cover design packages from $5 to $35 as well as custom offers if you want to create a more complicated book cover design. Except for book cover design, GetCovers also provides the following services: illustrated book cover design, animated book covers, author logo design, and marketing materials design.

You can view our portfolio and reviews here - https://getcovers.com/

Will be happy to answer all your questions!

·
Registered
25 Posts
It will definitely save me a lot of time. :)

121 - 129 of 129 Posts