Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I won't go into the details of why the account was terminated, but I can 100% say I did nothing wrong. Some bot banned me and their customer service is terrible.

Anyways. I wrote a new book, and of course I want to get it into Amazon and I was wondering if using a publishing service like PublishDrive would work? Once you get banned you cannot open a new KDP account, we all know that. But what if it is a publishing company that manage the KDP account, and then they send you the royalties!?

Anybody here tried this or something similar? Thanks

Registered
Not saying you are a scammer, but this is the kind of thing that scammers have been doing for years. IMO, your best bet is to fight your corner with KDP. I know they can be very difficult. But, if you have done nothing wrong, I would assemble the necessary evidence and escalate the issue, if I were you.

Registered
People have tried this, and had that account/service route banned. Eventually, Amazon finds out. No one here is going to (or shouldn't) help you get around the rules. We all pay the price ultimately. Your best option is to continue to try to work out what got you banned, if it was honestly a mistake on Amazon's part. And if the reason was legit, then find another store to sell from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts