Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any contacts at the Amazon technical team?

One of my books has had a bestseller rank around #3,000 for the last three months. The KDP dashboard is showing just 1 sale during this time period.

It's clearly wrong, but the Amazon phone support say there is no issues and I've spoken with 3-4. The technical team has investigated this and said there is nothing wrong.

My AMS ad dashboard is showing several hundred sales during this period. Last year at the same sales rank, I sold 1,000+ copies. I've had a friend purchase the book, and it didn't show up in the dashboard. I can say there is a reporting issue with absolute certainty.

I've spent hours on the phone and have got nowhere. I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall here. Right now I'm not looking for someone to fix the issue, but just someone who accepts there is an issue at all! So if anyone can put me in touch with someone I can speak to who can take this seriously with me, that would be incredibly helpful!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Have your payments  been fine?

In regard to contacting them do the usual form. When they reply with their nonsense and it says did we answer your question, click no. You can resubmit information and a higher up then looks at it.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
794 Posts
As I commented on Facebook, KDP printing was slammed with the holiday season, so they likely outsourced a good deal of printing (as they've done in years past). If they outsourced yours, those sales should eventually show up in a month or two. In the meantime, get a picture of the printing information from the last page of the copy your friend bought and provide that to KDP customer support, asking them to trace the sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts