Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
My understanding is that if it "ends on" a date, that is the last day. You are required to wait until the next day.
If you like Sherlock Holmes, read one of my five Sherlock Holmes books.

·
Administrator
10,117 Posts
phildukephd said:
My understanding is that if it "ends on" a date, that is the last day. You are required to wait until the next day.
This may be true, but if you violate the terms of Select, they'll throw you out of Select. But by the time they notice you violated the terms for three hours on 2/17, you'll already have been out for days, so ...

That is to say, I bet they won't care and it doesn't matter. ;)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Becca Mills said:
This may be true, but if you violate the terms of Select, they'll throw you out of Select. But by the time they notice you violated the terms for three hours on 2/17, you'll already have been out for days, so ...
Interesting. I figured violating their terms would be more punitive than just booting you from Select (which i'm already on my way out of). Ah, questionable ethics!

·
Administrator
10,117 Posts
nico said:
Interesting. I figured violating their terms would be more punitive than just booting you from Select (which i'm already on my way out of). Ah, questionable ethics!
From what I've heard, if they find your book for sale somewhere else when you're in Select, they send you a warning letter saying you have to take it down immediately or you'll be deSelected, so to speak. I don't think the punishment gets worse than that, though maybe they keep something special in reserve for repeat offenders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts