Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The board software says press ALT+S to submit a post or ALT+P to preview.  But, in Firefox anyway, those don't work; I have to press SHIFT-Alt-S and SHIFT-Alt-P.  (Had to be careful there, I left a letter out of SHIFT, LOL!)  Is this a Firefox thing?

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
The board software says press ALT+S to submit a post or ALT+P to preview. But, in Firefox anyway, those don't work; I have to press SHIFT-Alt-S and SHIFT-Alt-P. (Had to be careful there, I left a letter out of SHIFT, LOL!) Is this a Firefox thing?

Betsy
Let me test that...

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see what you're doing Angela!  You're posting 2 for 1 in a blatant attempt to catch up!

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But thanks for testing.  I could have opened up an IE window and checked but that would have bitten into my posting time, LOL!
Betsy

(I'm just glad I finally figured out the commands in Firefox, as I got tired of scrolling down to Post

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
But thanks for testing. I could have opened up an IE window and checked but that would have bitten into my posting time, LOL!
Betsy

(I'm just glad I finally figured out the commands in Firefox, as I got tired of scrolling down to Post
But Besty... the first post was to test the alt-s and the second post was to post my findings and test the alt-p because I forgot to test it with the first one!! ;D

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Dori said:
Angela, How are you doing that?
using the keyboard commands??

Alt-S will send/submit your post
Alt-P will Preview your post

You can do this instead of having to reach over and grab the mouse.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts