Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

I wanted to let you know that we've just rolled out KeywordThingy for authors who advertise on AMS. (Now Amazon Advertising, but I think we can all agree that we will always call it AMS.)

It's pretty nifty. You just click on your book and it makes you a single downloadable spreadsheet with thousands of keywords, based on current bestsellers and alsoboughts in all your genres.

If it's cool with our illustrious mods, I wanted to make a thread here so if anyone wants to try it or has customer support issues, we could make this kind of a "second home" for the product.

Here's what you get with it:

Bestselling authors in your genres
And not just a list of names. All the variations you need no matter where you advertise. With quotes, without quotes, with periods, without periods... no need to clean up the list you get from KeywordThingy, it's already organized for you.

Bestseller Titles
All the titles for your main genre, subgenre, parent genre... cleaned up without the subtitles, parentheses, and all the other junk you spend hours fixing in Excel.

Your Also Boughts
When you know what other titles people buy when purchasing your books, you've got a big edge on keyword targeting. You can click through the pages and pages of also boughts... or let KeywordThingy do it for you instantly.

Top Also Boughts in your genres
We also sniff the also boughts of the top bestsellers in your genres and build you a well-organized keyword list from the data we get.

If you go here, we'll build you a custom sample report (click the red button about halfway down the page).

We're in Beta right now, so prices are half off and we're giving away a lot of extra goodies for our early clients.

Give it a look and let us know what you think please!

https://authors.booksniffer.com/keyword-thingy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts