Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betsy suggested that I start categorizing my screensavers.  This thread is for the ones made to honor children's literature.

·
Registered
677 Posts
BC - Thanks for your hard work on the screensavers. I love Wilbur and Little Women. Charlotte's Web and Little Women were 2 of my favorite books when I was a child. I have downloaded several of your pictures. Great work.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
They just keep getting better and better. How or where do you get those and can we get them off the board here? I imagine you have been asked this before but I am too tired to look for the answer.  :)

Linda

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
They just keep getting better and better. How or where do you get those and can we get them off the board here? I imagine you have been asked this before but I am too tired to look for the answer. :)

Linda
1) I get them from all over. The Willie Wonka one I even scanned from our own copy of the book.

2) Just right-click on a picture and "Save as..." it to your PC. There is a thread in "Tips and Tricks" for loading them onto your Kindle as screensavers. They are all already the right size.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Here is one I just did, my favorite... Eeyore :D

::Edit- sneaking in one more :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts