Kindle Forum banner

Killing eachother on the "other side" DX has them in a tizzy!!

9K views 93 replies 41 participants last post by  Neversleepsawink;) 
#1 ·
The fangs are exposed and the claws are out in full force.  Don't miss the dark side at all...we're a pretty friendly lot here.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
We can agree to disagree so to speak.  We go about it the right way.  We have great mods and a general mutual respect.  Bottom line...we're more adult.

Discussion starter · #62 ·
Susan!!! wooo hooo 1000!! P-A-R-T-Y!!

Back to about the other side:  One poster started cussing out Amazon saying the K2 is now being replaced by DX and how cheated he/she is...hello? 

Another poster started the title with Jesus and not in a good way!!!  I'm sure those who are religious will not appreiate that one bit.

Here's my take:
MY K1 still lets me read; and that's what I bought it for
GEE:  I think I should take back my original 10 pound VCR and say; I feel cheated they make DVD players now
Give it a break people

The other side sure is entertaining; I peek in every now and then for a laugh at the intense drama

Discussion starter · #73 ·
Susan so true: 

Being so negative is very consuming.  It takes up a lot of energy.  I notice that they argue, quite often, without having all the facts...they put the cart before the horse.  They are so quick to pounce; and don't even realize when someone is making a joke.  I'm very proud of this site and the mods...all in all I think we are a pretty good group. 

Discussion starter · #81 ·
The thing that gets me:
Is that they don't read the entire post, or misread it, and then wail on the person. They pick out a word or two and start stomping. Example: one of the posters was heatedly saying (typing) how the pdf is the pdf get over it...he/she obviously didn't read the other person's post where it went on to explain the difference between pdf on K2 and DX pdf. The original poster was correct; but the responding poster hopped on him because he/she obviously only read a just a sentence or so and didn't note where things were correctly explained in detail.

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Mitchenheimer:  Welcome!!  Enjoy.  You will notice a big change here...we don't bite.  Maybe we make little growly noises; but we definitely don't bite.  Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.