Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting rid of my Kindle 1 already since I got the Kindle 2 as a gift. It has all the packaging and everything that came with it. I also got a Aloha Red skin from Decal Girl for it. I want 230.00 with free shipping for it.

I also have an Acer mini laptop that is only 2 months old. I bought it new at Wal-Mart for 298.00. It still has the packaging and everything that goes with it. It will also come with a external hard drive that I bought at the same time for 80.00 also from Wal-Mart. This also has all the packaging to go with it. Also is a Decal Skin in Black and White Fler and a Soft case cover to put it in. And also a small flash drive that you can put on your key chain. I got a bigger one and need to get rid of this one to help pay the bill. I want 300.00 for it all. With 15.00 in shipping I will ship it priority with insurance and delivery conformation.

Oh I would like this done though Paypal.Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't tring to sell them together. I just put them both on here at the same time.  300.  For the mini with all the accesories is the lowest I am going. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the Kindle 1?  If so, how much do u want for it?  Also, is it still under warranty?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts