Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My batteries are finally being prepared for shipment (now that I have ordered the K2). So, I will now have 3 Kindle 1 batteries! Does this mean that I should keep both K1 and K2? hehe

Amazon Kindle 1 Replacement Battery

Added links to Amazon for batteries. Current price: $19.99. - Admin

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you decide to sell your K1 and batteries; there are plenty of people on this site, e-bay, and craigslist that will buy it from you.

·
Registered
552 Posts
jaspertyler said:
My batteries are finally being prepared for shipment (now that I have ordered the K2). So, I will now have 3 Kindle 1 batteries! Does this mean that I should keep both K1 and K2? hehe
Curious as to when you ordered your battery for K1 as I am still waiting on mine.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Okay, thank you.  Guess I'll have to contact CS as I ordered before the two of you. 

·
Registered
115 Posts
jaspertyler said:
The simple answer is YES. It must be an omen ;)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Thanks for the heads up;  I ordered Dec. 11 and it appears mine shipped yesterday.  I last checked it on Tuesday, and it still said "no estimated shipping date available."

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
jaspertyler said:
I just got an e-mail yesterday telling me I had to approve the delay in shipping or my order for K-1 battery would be canceled. I approved the delay. Reading your post, I checked my order again, and same ole' no ship date yet. At least we know they are coming in and it makes waiting easier.

I

·
0 Posts
I ordered mine Dec 5.. It's on it's way at last.  It'll be here on the 25th.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I ordered mine February 9th (can you guess what compelled me?) and it still shows as: "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item".

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also ordered in early December and received an email today that it (finally) shipped. I'm not getting K2, so I was really hoping they'd get those batteries in to be on the safe side. I hope the rest of you get yours soon! ;D

Nemo

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I ordered in late January and am still in the "We will let you know when we have a shipping date" stage.  Eventually it will come. ::)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Okay, I just got notice that my battery has been shipped. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts