Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
They have a tip that fits the Kindle 2, too, if they are any different (I only have a K2, so I am not sure.) iGo chargers rock - so much easier than carrying around a ton of chargers! You can get a splitter, too, if you want to charge more than one thing at once.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool and thanks for posting!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Ordered.  Thanks so much.  I left home without my charger this week.  I ended up staying gone one extra day and did not have a car charger.  This could not have come at a more perfect time.  I planned on ordering this week. 
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Reminder: by klicking the link in the first post in this thread KB will get credit for the sales. 
Every little bit helps.
deb

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
The link in the original post is an affiliate link, so if you click on that KindleBoards will get a percentage of the sale.....

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Okay. I have a question. I'm new to iGo. Can I use the iGo power splitter with the Kindle charger for the car or home? I'm not sure how these work. And will the splitter work with the car charger? I want to be able to charge my K and my Ipod in my vehicle.

deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cammie said:
Thanks for posting....bought six to share with friends and family.
Nice, very nice of you. :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks - I bought the kit & the tip for the K2 for a total of $11. Even though I can't use the K1 tip, you can't beat this price. LOVE Prime shipping - no additional shipping charge for each order.

This is the K2 tip:

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Oh, that's brilliant. I'm getting that combo, too. Great price for an auto-charger solution for K2.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
drenee said:
Okay. I have a question. I'm new to iGo. Can I use the iGo power splitter with the Kindle charger for the car or home? I'm not sure how these work. And will the splitter work with the car charger? I want to be able to charge my K and my Ipod in my vehicle.

deb
Yes, the splitter will work with the car charger. I have one and it's great. I use it to charge both my iPhone and Kindle at the same time. I haven't used the wall charger yet, but I'm sure it's the same

To the OP, thank you for the heads up. I've been wanting to get one for my husband's car since I've been driving it more lately. I keep forgetting to switch the charger back and forth.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Thank you, Heather.  Off to place the order. 
deb

1 - 20 of 29 Posts