Kindle Forum banner

Kindle 2: Boy Genius picture vs. "Leaked" picture

5K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  Marci 
I guess I don't get the need to attempt validation of some blog site. Nobody has to save any face here. I stand by everything I said in the past. I don't go with rumors and that's all they were, period.

Now it looks like we have some actual professional pics so much closer to the facts. Still we don't know everything until we hear from the horses mouth Monday hopefully.

I have a feeling someone at Oberon already put an order in to get their hands on the new one  :p.

Chobitz, I had some of the same thoughts too. It is very difficult to hold something that thin in that size if you have any issues with hands or wrists. Right now I can just rest my hand and it just fits perfectly without getting the cramps I can get easy. I know that places like Oberon and other 3rd party vendors will make covers for it eventually, but if Amazon doesn't ship a proper cover with it, that just means another expense added to the high cost. It just looks like they designed it to be used without a cover. And yes, the larger buttons sure where great for those that have limited mobility and that's why the Kindle was such a gift in the first place. I guess we will see if it comes with some sort of decent cover on Monday or soon hopefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.