Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought from this seller on ebay? I have seen these for awhile and they look well made.

This one in particular caught my eye so I just bought it. She has 4 more available plus a bird & flower pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kindle-2-Cover-Case-Water-Stained-Old-Book-Look_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem29fec8d87eQQitemZ180368234622QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0QQsalenotsupported

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My cover arrived today. I like it a lot. Its very well made and nice looking. Its a lot sturdier than it looks in the pictures and the spine is flexible. The snaps aren't a worry because the cover is very sturdy and when closing snaping it close it won't put any pressure on the kindle. I'm impressed.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It folds back flat. The spine is flexible so you can have a little bit of a ledge on the left side or hold it more even if you understand what I am trying to say.

Its a bit heavier than I would think it would be from the pictures but probably because she made it pretty sturdy with probably stiff paperboard inserts. 7.1 ounces on my scale. I have read with it for  an hour or so and it feels comfortable and to me I don't feel to much of a difference from the amazon kindle cover even though its heavier. I think when covers get to be 8 ounces is when they start bothering be to hold.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She has a blog spot which I put the URL somewhere in this thread but I believe she only sells on ebay.

I have a skin and it fits just fine over it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts