Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my Kindle 2 DX, and it's amazing! So I'm selling my 3 month old K2 w/$15 screen protector (Boxwave Anti-glare), $65 2yr extended warranty, $40 leather case (M-Edge Prodigy) AND $30 Amazon.com Leather Case (1 thick / 1 thin), & ~70 books all for $350. I also have all of the original packaging and accessories (charging cable, etc.). I'm in Hawaii, so CASH in person or Paypal online ($10 extra for shipping anywhere within the US). Thanks!

It's been babied those 3 months, has no stains and no scratches. Thanks!

Pictures here:
http://www.christopherwu.net/gallery/kindle?page=1

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available, got a lot of PMs asking for price cut or to split items. Sorry on both counts, if I can't sell it to a fellow forum member, it'll go on eBay later this week, but no worries and no rush. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hope it goes well for you

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
gadgetgirl003 said:
On your Ebay ad you state that you have "Atlas Shrugged"...From where did you get it? I didn't think it was available in ebook form.
Thanks
It's not available to the general public in ebook form. Only a chosen few have it. ::)

Sailor

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
sailor said:
It's not available to the general public in ebook form. Only a chosen few have it. ::)

Sailor
How would you go about being one of these chosen few?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
unrequited said:
One way is to win this auction.
But I already have a k2 or else I would love to win your auction. Im curious as to how someone would get the book elsewhere or otherwise.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
koolmnbv said:
But I already have a k2 or else I would love to win your auction. Im curious as to how someone would get the book elsewhere or otherwise.
There are enterprising individuals out there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts