Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I love my kindle, my computer recently has a fried video card and since I don't have a job at the moment, I need to get that card replaced. I'm asking 300, nothing included but everything from the original box, only owned a little over 1 month. PM me if interested please.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Just my opinion, but I think 300 is a reasonable price for a K2 that's only a little over a month old.  I wish you luck. 
deb

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Flying home today, a lady on the plane asked me about my Kindle. She wants to buy one for her mother and one for herself. I told her she could probably find one here on KindleBoards. She asked how much and I told her $250 for a K1 and $300 for a K2. She thought that was a fair price. Hopefully she will long on and see yours.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If it makes you feel better I told someone over on Amazon about your post here.  He was looking to buy a refurbished K2 for about $300.  Maybe he'll come take a look.  

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am the one that was told about this K2 for sale on the K2 discussion board over at Amazon.  This is a very fair price but still not sure I can afford it.  DirecTV stole $307.50 out of my checking account just a few days ago right before I was getting ready to order a new K2.  I'll have to think about it & see if there is anyway I can afford it after what just happened.

How do transactions on this board normally take place?  I mean the eBay or Amazon Marketplace protections are not here.  Do most folks just send money & then have their product shipped?  I live in NE Arkansas & I doubt you are anywhere around here, right?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to bump this up for people to know it's still for sale, I need to get it sold to help start my business!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm seeing if I can get the funds here quickly to take it off your hands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts