Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang

I ordered my K2 today, however when I went to place my order for the New Yorker.. I noticed it went to my Kindle 2.. I didnt even realize that was up there yet (no serial number yet of course) just a heads up.. make sure you send your current orders to your currrent kindle if you do it online. 

I didn't catch this until after the fact and now for some reason even though I made the change the order is "pending".. I may have to call CS to get my New Yorker over to my original Kindle.  Just watch for it in the box on the right

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Good catch.  Thanks for clearing up what would have been mass confusion.  Maybe you should suggest that one of the moderators bold face it and put as a Head Topic (Push Pin) Post.

I'm sure so many are going to do the same thing.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
sjc said:
Patrizia: Did Amazon give you a scheduled delivery date being a previous K1 user vs. a Newbie?
I don't know about the newbies, but mine is scheduled for delivery 2/25 (one day shipping).

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Hi Patrizia: I got the Kindle 2 also. I had a feeling you would order Kindle 2. It is so good to see you here. I am not sure what I am going to do with my Kindle 1 yet. Are you going to keep your kindle 1? My date is 2/25.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm keeping mine.  K1 goes next to my bed for before bed reading and my K2 will go to work and travel with me.  I've been worried about losing or breaking my Kindle and now I have a spare, plus I don't have to keep carrying it from room to room. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gables Girl said:
I'm keeping mine. K1 goes next to my bed for before bed reading and my K2 will go to work and travel with me. I've been worried about losing or breaking my Kindle and now I have a spare, plus I don't have to keep carrying it from room to room. :)
And with Whispersync you'll never miss a beat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts