Kindle Forum banner

Have you received your has been shipped email and if yes when, what shipping method?

• Yes

Votes: 205 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 8.9%
1 - 20 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, today 02/22/09 and USPS. I used my Prime and my estimted delivery date is Mar 2, hope it is sooner! I have a K 1 but now that I know my K 2 is on the way I am very excited.  ;D More excited now than when I placed my order.

next...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, today UPS
and
free shipping -was going to change a few days ago but it was already being prepared to ship so I couldn't  :'(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, today UPS!  Requested 2 day shipping, however, estimated delivery date still says Feb. 26th.  I'll be stalking the poor UPS guy for the next few days! :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes USPS ships tomorrow my delivery is still set for 3/2 but hopefully it will be sooner.  I have the super saver shipping. I just rechecked mine its in Campbellsville, KY

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Kindle Convert said:
Yes, today UPS! Requested 2 day shipping, however, estimated delivery date still says Feb. 26th. I'll be stalking the poor UPS guy for the next few days! :eek:
Ditto!

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
One has shipped, one has not. I used the free shipping. The one that shipped is headed to Chicago. The one that has not shipped is headed to LA.

·
Registered
206 Posts
No.  :'(

I have One day shipping. No email yet, no change on Amazon, just "Items shipping soon." **sniffle**

ETA Feb. 25th.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did one day shipping.  I ordered it for my birthday back in mid-December.  I have no e-mail and it still says items shipping soon.  :(

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
VMars said:
No. :'(

I have One day shipping. No email yet, no change on Amazon, just "Items shipping soon." **sniffle**

ETA Feb. 25th.
Has anyone who has one day shipping received an email yet?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I did one-day shipping but haven't gotten an email yet. I recall reading in one of the threads earlier today that someone that had done one-day had received an email and when they checked the tracking number it showed expected delivery of 2/24. That seems a little strange, since I think one-day shippers work on business days, not Sunday.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Wunderkind said:
I did one-day shipping but haven't gotten an email yet. I recall reading in one of the threads earlier today that someone that had done one-day had received an email and when they checked the tracking number it showed expected delivery of 2/24. That seems a little strange, since I think one-day shippers work on business days, not Sunday.
This is driving me crazy. Mine should go out by Tuesday. I just wish I would get an email tonight or tomorrow that my K2 has shipped.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I received an email stating that mine had shipped -- this is interesting as I have my original Kindle and ordered the Kindle 2 using "super saver" (i.e., free so I can use the money towards books) shipping.  My delivery date was originally March 2.  The email's tracking number says my Kindle 2 is in Whitestown, Indiana -- this is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from my house.  I getting really curious as to when it will arrive -- I wonder if they'd let me just pick it up?  ;)

·
Registered
856 Posts
No email yet. Status still shows and shipping soon.

I paid for one day shipping. I live in Florida and am not a K1 ownwer. I ordered Feb 2nd.

·
Registered
97 Posts
ladyknight33 said:
No email yet. Status still shows and shipping soon.

I paid for one day shipping. I live in Florida and am not a K1 ownwer. I ordered Feb 2nd.
Same here but I paid for Prime 1 day and ordered on 2/6.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Mine also just says shipping soon, one day shipping, deliver the 25th.

Anne, I had supersaver shipping for my K1 and it left Bell, California which is probably 15-20 min from me on a good day and it still took all the time and an extra day to get here, so I think they just sit on those packages until time to deliver.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
My pastor just sent me an e-mail saying he got an Amazon 'your order has shipped e-mail'. . . .

He ordered in the last week or two, I beleive.

Ann

1 - 20 of 540 Posts