Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading these boards for some time now and have done some posting - Now I'm finally introducing myself.  I bought my Kindle 2 in March and have not been able to put it down since - I was some what of a reader but now I read every chance I can get.  If I am not reading or doing those necessary things like working and chores then I try to spend a little time viewing these boards.  I must say I am very impressed with the folks here - the conversations are top quality.  I learn, I laugh, and I relate. :)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Welcome, Adele!  You've probably figured out that we have a number of folks here from MD. . .what part are you from?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Adele! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Glad to have you here Adele.  Problem with the kindleboards, you spend time here when you could be reading  :'(

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Welcome Adele,
Kent Island is a lovely place, especially at this time of year.
I live in Derwood, MD - between Gaithersburg and Rockville - WashDC burbs.
But we have other members in the Annapolis area.

Eight of us have met recently in the Pentagon City Mall.
And we have another meet set for Reston, VA in July.
And yet another tentative meet set for September in Columbia.

See the thread DC Meet a Success! in the Not Quite Kindle board.
Hope you find KB membership as rewarding as I do.

Just sayin.......

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Welcome! I'm afraid if you're like so many of us, your time on the boards may go from a little to a lot. ;D
Glad you're here!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome Adele......... I grew up in Parkville, Maryland near Towson. Now in Red Lion in S.Pa..... I'm sure you will enjoy the people & posts here.

Brian

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Adele!  I'm sure you'll find KindelBoards a very friendly place with copious amounts of information... ;D
jp

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome Adele.  I'm in Alexandria, VA and hope to make the next meet up.  You can bring the crab cakes. :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there  :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts