Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems to me I read somewhere on the forum about magnets not being healthy for little Kindles, but that the small magnetic snaps on purses were not a danger.  I'm having a heck of a time finding purses/totes I like without them.

Can anyone verify or refute the danger?  I just don't want to take any chances.  I waited a looooooong time for my Kindle and would like to keep it healthy!

·
Registered
261 Posts
There is a magnetic snap on my kindle cover (Tuff-luv) in the back of the lower right-hand corner. Had it on since November, no problems here.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I have read that there is not problem with small purse magnets. I have found that the inside of the purse where you can feel the magnet is a place to hold a paperclip- which comes in handy if your K freezes while traveling. there is no finding paper clips in airports or airplanes.
Sylvia

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
bosslady said:
There is a magnetic snap on my kindle cover (Tuff-luv) in the back of the lower right-hand corner. Had it on since November, no problems here.
I have the same cover. There are also two magnets on the back that hold the easel/stand in place. No problems here, either.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Kindle memory is not magnetic, so small magnets will not hurt it at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.