Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I love that skin and I really like the Oberon Butterfly cover. I wonder if they blues would match? Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Kathy said:
I love that skin and I really like the Oberon Butterfly cover. I wonder if they blues would match? Anyone know?
The Oberon Butterfly is distinctly dark purple not blue so it probably wouldn't match unless there is more purple in the skin then I'm seeing.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kathy said:
As Gables Girl said, it's purple but you'd only see a strip of purple as the rest of the interior is black.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
There is a new Kindle skin called Lily that may look nice with it. I'm going to wait and see what new Oberon covers are coming out, but I'm really getting itchy to cover my Kindle with style. I really like the Butterfly, so I just need to find the right skin to go with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do the skins leave a residue on the kindle if you decide later that you do not want a skin on it anymore?

·
Registered
860 Posts
I can't wait to hear your review of the Noreve cover because that is the one I'm thinking of getting.  It seems like so few people have it around here.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Wow, that was fast, Trekker!  Thank you!

It looks like there is no room on the right side to hold on to the cover.  Is that so?  And if you have to add velcro to secure it, I probably really don't want it.  In the original cover the back often comes off my Kindle which makes it fall out.  I'm trying to get away from that so this cover may not be what I'm looking for.

The more I look at covers, the more I think I'll just stick with the original. I like it fine but would like a little more color and hate the stretched out elastic.  And losing the back.  Yeah, I probably need to get a different one.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Trekker said:
Here's my Kindle with it's new Apocalypse Blue skin from DecalGirl installed.

I'm now waiting on my Noreve cover to arrive. I wanted the Ocean Blue one but didn't want to wait 3 weeks, so I settled on the black one.

Sorry, I haven't named my Kindle yet. I'm sure it will make itself known in time. ;D
Very nice

The Apocalypse skin is popular in this house. Husband has blue on his cell phone, son has red on his nintendo ds, daughter has purple on her ipod nano

1 - 12 of 12 Posts