Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Oh goodness! I do not need a distraction from my lust for an Oberon purple ROH!

(and this is completely off-topic - but this post grants me Madeleine L'Engle status - which I love, because her books are so great and A Wrinkle in Time is on my list of life-changing books I've read!)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I really like those!  that may just be my next "have to have"....  ;D
thanks for posting these!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't purchased one (yet) but I thought they looked pretty nice and might appeal to some so I thought I would share.  If anyone gets one, let us know how you like it!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I may be mistaken, but I don't believe I've ever been to a site where they sold "Sony" accessories the way they're selling Kindle accessories.  I know M-edge has covers, and a couple other places also make covers that hold other e-readers.  Butit seems other vendors are marketing to the Kindle kraze.  Am I wrong?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Why would anybody market accessories for that "other" e-reader that is just a computer accessory. Can't think of a reason... nope... not a one. ???

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
drenee said:
I may be mistaken, but I don't believe I've ever been to a site where they sold "Sony" accessories the way they're selling Kindle accessories. I know M-edge has covers, and a couple other places also make covers that hold other e-readers. Butit seems other vendors are marketing to the Kindle kraze. Am I wrong?
I think this board members might be the cause of those kindle accessories. LOL The Oberon covers started with the beta babes (I was one of them) from this board and from there bag, skin, light, etc... ;D Because of this board, I bought so many unexpected bag, kindle accessories, etc. ::) This board is very dangerous. lol

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She has a lot of fabric choices other than the ones they are shown in and she takes custom orders.  I really like these because not only would it carry my Kindle, but also anything else I would normally carry in my purse as well -- so I'd only have to carry one bag.  Definitely tempting and I might order one soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts