Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered my first Kindle (a Kindle 2) and it should be here in about a week (why oh why didn't I choose 2 day shipping??).  Anyway I am having fun reading all about it and have even ordered Leslie's wonderful FAQ book from Amazon.

My question today is what Kindle blogs does anyone here follow?  I love reading blogs and would love to have a few Kindle ones to follow to keep up with tips and maybe even free books or just general reading on the Kindle.

Thanks everyone!!
Rachel

·
Registered
220 Posts
Could you tell me the name of Leslie's book? I would like to order it.

Thanks

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
The list of Kindle related blogs, etc, is in Tips and Tricks. . . stickied to the top. 

Ann

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I too get all of my information concerning Kindle from here at Kindleboards.  I have grown to trust and respect the opinions I get from everyone.  Plus, they're really funny.  Oh yeah, and great enablers, and resistance is futile.  But for the most part, pretty great bunch.
deb

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
drenee said:
I too get all of my information concerning Kindle from here at Kindleboards. I have grown to trust and respect the opinions I get from everyone. Plus, they're really funny. Oh yeah, and great enablers, and resistance is futile. But for the most part, pretty great bunch.
deb
Plus we have pictures of Hugh Jackman and fun facts about Hibbing, MN!

Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
The blogs are fun... but don't let 'em get away from you or before you know it you'll be paying ten or eleven bucks a month- the cost of dial-up internet service access to millions of web sites- for a handful of blogs on your Kindle.  But, by all means, get a few... as they're perfect with your morning coffee.  And remember, you get "Amazon Daily"- a good general interest blog, for free.  For me... between Amazon Daily, the New York Times Latest News blog and the AP entertainment blog (and perhaps one more rotating blog), I'm covered during morning coffee and those days when I eat lunch alone.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh, I may have spoken too soon in my post... the topic is supposed to be blogs ABOUT the Kindle.  Oh.  Well, Amazon Daily is still pretty good for that, as it often talks about books and authors and wll give you lots of good reading ideas.  And it's easily read right on the Kindle itself.  But, yeah, for great Kindle chat, Kindleboards is pretty much the place to be.  Haven't seen how Kindleboards looks on the experimental Kindle browser, though.  Have any of you?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't follow any blogs really. Just stick around on this board!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts