Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't know where my mind has been, I just looked at the Kindle Board stats. How cool is that?  :eek: I continue to be so impressed with our fearless leader Harvey.

Linda

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I also just noticed the bottom left after Jeff mentioned it this morning in his post, it tells everything. I agree, Harvey is sure amazing how he comes up with these ideas. Even more amazing that we actually find them.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
The stats are fun...most viewed threads, most responses, how long folks have been online...

and I think it is appropriate that I hit 1000 posts in this thread! We're breaking records here...LOL

L

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
You are all very kind...! Actually those are features that come with the forum software we're using. It is intriguing though to look at those stats.

Congratulations to Leslie on hitting 1,000...!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Harvey said:
Thanks, Harvey! For the moment, I am the only member of the 1000+ posts club but the way things are going around here, I don't think I'll be alone for long!

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
OK - I was working most of the day and didn't have time to come over and play....  what did I miss?  where do I look??

·
Registered
829 Posts
Harvey said:
Leslie said:
The stats are fun...most viewed threads, most responses, how long folks have been online...

and I think it is appropriate that I hit 1000 posts in this thread! We're breaking records here...LOL

L
Harvey - can you create a Super Hero category for Leslie??

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Kirstin said:
OK - I was working most of the day and didn't have time to come over and play.... what did I miss? where do I look??
Everywhere. This place has been hopping all day, and hopping is good!

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
Leslie said:
Everywhere. This place has been hopping all day, and hopping is good!

L
COOL! (but I missed it all and I am sad!!)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ooohhh, I was working today too but spent most of my time here & yippee I am off tomorrow.  ;D I love it here! I feel as if I have so many new friends, isn't it nice to chat with someone that doesn't roll their eyes  ::) when you just want to talk about your Kindle one more time. My family & coworkers don't get it and go the other way now when they see me coming.  :D

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Kirstin said:

Harvey - can you create a Super Hero category for Leslie??
Yes, we need a special category for Leslie!

And she is right, there are many people who are getting up well into the hundreds. It's time to redefine our posting statuses, I think...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That first 1000 is always the most fun. Sort of like the first 1000 miles in a new car  :D

I think we just need the Kindleboards 1000+ posts club and I'll wait patiently for the others to join me.

L

PS...saying HELLO to EVERYBODY once or twice is a great way to run up your post count.  ;)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Harvey said:
Yes, we need a special category for Leslie!

And she is right, there are many people who are getting up well into the hundreds. It's time to redefine our posting statuses, I think...

OK - it is official - I DO talk too much!! ha ha ha (but I'm not stopping so there!)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I think usually someone would say "It took you long time..." but in Leslie's case, I would say "It didn't took you long." It's been only 2 weeks and you are already in 1000. LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, those stats are impressive.  It's just about all the facts and figures you could ever want.  Cool indeed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts