Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that, like myself, everyone has several books on their Kindle at once.  What are the two most different books on your Kindle?  I think mine would be  Twilight and Don Quixote. 

rla1996

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think mine would be "Rome 1960: The Olympics That Changed the World" and the entire Stephanie Plum bounty hunter series (with the exception of #14 of course).

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I have such a variety of books/genres on my Kindle and there are so many that are extreme opposites that it was hard to pick, but I think these will do!

Peace with God: The Secret Happiness by Billy Graham and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty (don't ask)
Designing Forms for Microsoft Office or if no reference books allowed
Queste - Septimus Heap #4

·
Registered
277 Posts
Probably best example I can come up with is Storm from the Shadows (the latest Honor Harrington book) and either Little Women, Emma or the Bobbsey Twins books. 8) I love free books.......

Katiekat

·
Registered
657 Posts
Snowflower and the Secret Fan
vs
The complete library of HP Lovecraft

:eek:

·
Registered
186 Posts
"The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness  Rules Our Lives" by Leonard Mlodinow  (Seems to now be missing from the Kindle Store)

and

"Long Rifle: A Sniper's Story in Iraq and Afghanistan"  by Joe LeBleu

or maybe

"Darwin The Voyage of the Beagle" Harvard Classics Volume XXIX  (mobileread.com)

and

"Old Man's War" by John Scalzi

·
Registered
776 Posts
Katiekat - did you find the bobbsey twins books free?  Where???

My two extremes would probably Free Range Chickens and Anna Karenina ( I said I had it, not that I plan on reading it anytime soon)  :-\

·
Registered
325 Posts
What Customers Want: Using Outcome-Driven Innovation to Create Breakthrough Products and Services

and

The Communist Manifesto (Marx)

·
Registered
277 Posts
vg said:
Katiekat - did you find the bobbsey twins books free? Where???
Yep, they were all free. I think it was manybooks under "Young Readers." They're Alphabetized by book title under categories, or you can look them up by the author Laura Lee Hope. I also got a lot of the Oz books and the color fairy books (The Red Fairy Book, The Blue Fairy Book, etc.) I'm still going through them all, there are WAY too many books to go through!

Katiekat

·
Registered
58 Posts
The King James Bible a la KB

and

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty

God I feel dirty >.<

1 - 20 of 45 Posts